Hello again. I guess i should apologize for not posting in while, i have been so busy with school work and exams are sooo close. I really want to try post more regularly but lately my life is pretty much school and work, and not much time for anything else. But i'm back! And will soon do a post with Abby. But anyway, yesterday was the annual Hastings Blossom Parade which is basically a celebration for the beginning of Spring where different communities and groups are involved. I also had to dress up and be apart of the parade but i hated it, which is why there aren't any photos of me (and also because i was mainly the one taking the pictures). As you may have guessed, i am Asian, so i was a part of the Thai and Laos community which is why all the photos i took are of people dressed in Asian costumes but there were a lot of different groups involved. Here are some of the pictures i took. Enjoy!
Anita
x x
0 comments:
Post a Comment