Saturday, 24 August 2013

China


Hellooooo:) For two weeks I have been on holiday in China!! It was such an amazing and exciting experience. Here are some photos of my favorite things I did while I was in Shanghai and Beijing. All these photos were taken from my iphone, most photos were taken from my dads camera but I haven't gotten the pictures from him yet, I will upload another post when I get them!


In Shanghai I went on a night tour, it included going on a boat and seeing the city, it was my favorite thing out of the tour and it was reeeally cool. The weather was great and the city was so cool in the night!!

I also went to a silk factory, where they showed us how silk was made from the very beginning. I also got to try stretching the silk (which they are doing here) Unfortunately I didn't get a photo of me doing it but it was really cool.

I went to Forever 21 (which is now officially my fav shop) and I was really reeeeally excited to go since there isn't a Forever 21 in New Zealand.  As you can see from my bag I brought alot!!! I loved Forever 21! 
In Beijing, we went to a water town. It was unbelievably hot! We had someone push our boat and the lady who pushed our boat sang some Chinese songs for us. (She made us pay her money for singing too haha)

Of course in Beijing I went to the Great Wall. It was amazing. It was in the morning so the air was cooler and it was one of the highlights of my trip. Our tour guide Lucy took us to a spot where it was less crowded. We climbed so many stairs and it was really tiring but it really is worth it when you reach the top, the view is sooooo coool!!


 So those where just some of the photos from my iphone, I will try to upload another post with the photos from the camera. China was such a cool and interesting experience. It's crazy going to another country where you have no idea how to speak their language or where to go!! Now i'm back home at Napier and I have so much school work to catch up on.


 
Abby

4 comments:

  1. These photos are so lovely! I hope to visit China one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah the great wall is so fun! I love the food in China ahh <3 duck is my favorite and the desert is so good <3 lotus stuff is good too lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had pecking duck in Beijing, it was so good!!

      Delete